Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Seasons Greetings From Ghana

At this time of the year, most creatives are either very busy or very festive, and may not have time to update their blogs or websites. I am no exception. As I get ready to round off the year, I just wanna wish everybody a merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year. Behind the scenes though, I am working on some cool stuff that will make your life more enjoyable. 

Thanks to everyone who visited this page, who commented, who liked and plus +1 the posts we put here. I hope I get to meet more creatives, motion graphic artists, video editors, animators, designers in the coming year.

Even as you celebrate Christmas, just remember that the reason we have Christmas is because once upon a time, a child was born. That child grew up and died because he loves you and me. Some may not believe this, but I believe it with all my heart. I believe fully in Jesus and I pray you would too. 

I wish you a prosperous 2013.
Cyb3r.

No comments:

Post a Comment